Sunday, December 22, 2013

Family is not an important thing, It is Everything!

Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten...Today was family photo day. I am a photographer and take photos of so many families, but it never seems quite as easy when it comes to my own family. Ms Sophie is quite a natural in front of the camera most days, in fact she's quite the ham. Today of all days, she was not being a cooperative little lady Doll...Photo after photo she was quite the active baby girl, no  sitting still for mommy at all! Finally she gave me smiles and attitude, the little lady Doll kinda attitude and stared at me with those beautiful baby blues that burned a hole right in my camera lens! I was so happy with the end result. Special thank you to Kenny for helping with the group shots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment