Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kittens, Masks & Pumpkins Oh My!

Today was a good day! I love what I do...we bought a pumpkin, however, it was not just any size pumpkin, it was large enough for a toddler or babies to fit, it was a super-sized, gigantic pumpkin! A HUGE "Thank you!" to my wonderful sis-in-law, she was such a wonderful photographer's assistant!

After all was said and done, the end result was just priceless! I can't wait until the next photo shoot with our girls!

I am hoping a client out there will want to recreate this theme for this year or next, so that I can have some more fun!!! Thank you to my little Lady-doll Models. Happy Halloween to ALL!

Kittens





Masks 





& Pumpkins





Oh My!
















Judi Cahill
Photography By Judi
Professional Photography Services

e: judicahill@me.com
c: (310) 941-8441
w: www.photographybyjudi.com
fb: www.facebook.com/photographybyjudi
ig: www.instagram.com/photographybyjudi

No comments:

Post a Comment