Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Princess Sophia The First!

Ok, I have to admit that when I was pregnant with Sophia, I thought that she might look like Sofia the little Disney Princess. She has blue eyes and blondish, brown hair & Sophia does too.

Now that things have settled down a bit and I have a pretty good idea when my Sophie is in a good mood, I can finally test shoot with her with the studio set-up. Here are a few test shots that I was able to capture earlier today. I am so excited because I have so many ideas for her first birthday photo shoot in January. It is so cold during that month that we will be able to do it in studio too!!! Yay!!!









Judi Cahill
Photography By Judi
Professional Photography Services

e: judicahill@me.com
c: (310) 941-8441
w: www.photographybyjudi.com
fb: www.facebook.com/photographybyjudi
ig: www.instagram.com/photographybyjudi

No comments:

Post a Comment